The Pompey Supporters’ Trust will be electing FIVE Board Members this year and invite candidates formally to consider applying to serve for a three year term to help shape and progress the PST.
PST Board Election Schedule 2017:
- A Calling Notice will be sent to all members on Monday, 10 July 2017 by email, by post, and posted on the PST Election homepage.
- The date on which you must be a Member of the PST to qualify to vote or to nominate a candidate is Friday, 30 June 2017.
- The closing date for nominations to stand in the PST Elections 2017 is 6 pm on Monday, 31 July 2017.
- Voting papers will be sent out to qualifying members on Friday, 4 August 2017.
- Voting closes 6 pm on Monday, 4 September 2017, and all ballots must be received by that date to count.
- The ballot will be conducted by Email and Post and we urge all members to make sure that the PST Secretary or PST Membership Secretary has your correct contact details and that your subscription, if you are not a life member, is up to date. Please Email firstname.lastname@example.org to check your details.
- The PST Board election results will be declared at the 8th AGM to be held on Thursday, 21 September 2017 at Fratton Park.
- If PST receives more than FIVE nominations an election will be held (ballot opens on Friday, 4 August) immediately followed by a hustings event at the Victory Lounge on Monday, 7 August at 7.30pm. Niall McCaughan (Express FM) will be hosting and invitations will be sent via Eventbrite today on a 'first-come-first-serve' basis.
CANDIDATE LIST OF THE PST BOARD ELECTION 2017
Click on name below to view candidate statement.
- Mike Briscoe
- Eric Coleborn
- Harrison Dunks
- David Maples
- Samantha Piggott
- Andrew Smith
- Donald Vass
- Pam Wilkins
CANDIDATE CONTACT DETAILS (Download here)
INSTRUCTIONS AND BALLOT PAPER (Download here)
LIST OF DOCUMENTS [PLEASE READ]
- Calling Notice for the PST Board Elections 2017
- Candidate Nomination Form
- PST Board Membership and Conduct Policy
- PST Election Policy
- PST Social Media Policy
Please contact the PST Secretary for any questions specifically related to the election;
Dr Mark Farwell (PST Secretary)
C/o Pompey Study Centre
Tel: +44 (0) 7908 402957